Need help? Read our frequently asked question
Start your free 7-day trial now! No contract. No Credit Card Required.
- Manage all your social media from one place.
- Engage with your customers by creating and sending winning email campaigns.
- Design stunning and dynamic landing pages with no coding.
- Create automations with an intuitive visual builder.
- Grow and maintain your audience lists seamlessly.
- Track and analyze all your marketing activities on a customizable dashboard.
- Saving Time: APG allows you to perform multiple actions in an efficient way by reducing the time usually consumed in manually handling those tasks.
- Optimizing Resources: APG allows you to reduce the cost and efforts you put on human and technology resources.
- Centralization: APG allows you to operate and manage all your digital channels and marketing tasks from one place without the need to handle each individually.
- Integration: APG allows you to integrate with other applications and platforms seamlessly without the need for any manual handling.
- Lead Profiling: APG allows you to create detailed profiles and scoring for each of your leads based on their behavior such as email engagement, links clicked, goals reached, automation triggered and more.
- Personalization: APG allows you to tailor your marketing campaigns and content to individual users’ characteristics, preferences and behavior. Personalization increases engagement, conversion and retention.
- Lead Nurturing: APG allows you to manage and nurture your leads as they move through your funnels – from the moment they step-in to the time they convert.
- In-depth Analysis: APG allows you to track and measure the performance of all your assets, campaigns and content to the highest level of granularity.
Franchises and chain businesses use marketing automation to centralize and manage all their marketing initiatives efficiently. On APG, they can also grant branch managers or franchise owners different levels of privileges such as the ability to locally promote their businesses.
Managers can also have the ability to set up additional users for better collaboration.
APG provides chains and franchise businesses the ability to promote their businesses and brands in a consistent yet adaptable way.
Some factors to consider when switching platforms include:
Setup and integration
One of the most critical items that is often overlooked by companies is the initial investment for onboarding. Read the fine print carefully. There are many tools that require significant time and/or cost at setup. Reviewing these details manages your expectations about the process, and helps you avoid choosing a tool that requires more technical expertise than you have on your team. If you know you need a simple tool, or one that requires little effort to setup, make sure to take this into consideration. The right tool will be one that strikes a balance between setup costs and time, price, features and service.
Many marketing platforms offer a low-cost, entry level package to win new clients who may not be ready or able to invest much. Even with these low-cost packages, it’s important to consider your current and projected marketing needs when choosing. As your company grows, you could lose time and money switching to a new platform or adding tools because the larger packages are beyond your budget or don’t meet your needs. Some major factors to consider when evaluating the features and volume you may need now, and in the future, include: 1) number of contacts, 2) number of outbound emails, 3) number of users, 4) number of domains and pages you’ll want to track, and 5) marketing per impression (ex: limits on your popups or landing page views to a certain number per month).
It would be hard to argue that anything matters more than support. Having a team readily available to address your needs is critical for any service provider with whom you do business. Every minute you spend waiting on service is a minute taken away from being able to make timely deliveries to your clients. You need a marketing automation service provider that understands this and will respond to your requests as quickly as possible.
You want to provide the best marketing services to your clients. In order to do that, you need the best marketing software. In this competitive environment, you can’t settle for less. Choosing the right software is similar to the process of buying a big ticket item, like a house or car. To get started, make a list of the features you need, the “nice to haves”, and what you may need in the future. Compare different platforms and find the software that meets or exceeds your requirements. You can use sites like g2crowd to read reviews and see side-by-side comparisons of software platforms.
Of course not!
Despite its robust capabilities, APG is designed to be the easiest marketing automation platform anyone can use. APG is intuitive and super simple to setup and operate. Even if you have no experience in marketing automation or similar platforms before.
Additionally, and throughout the process, our success managers and support team are there to help you on Live Chat. APG also has a dedicated Help Center that includes tons of resources, video tutorials and support documents available for you to check and learn on your own.
- Unlimited contacts: With APG, you can have as many contacts as you want. You only pay for the messages you send to them. While with others, price is based on number of contacts regardless of your engagement with them.
- Flexible plans: You can build your own plan using only the features you need with APG. However, with others, you are forced to take bundled, more expensive plans including features you might not need.
- Easy-to-use: APG is an intuitive and easy to learn platform (under 5 hours), while you need a minimum of 20 hours to getting familiar with the other platforms.
- Unparalleled support: APG takes pride with its 98% customer satisfaction. This is due to a devoted, friendly and personalized support provided to all users regardless of their subscription level. Others offer premium support only to top-tier plans.
- Unlimited contacts
- Unlimited automation workflows
- Unlimited social media profiles
- Unlimited landing pages
- Unlimited dashboards and reports
No. We do not require you to sign a contract to use APG for any length of time.
If your company requires a contract, we can provide one, or sign your agreement, but we do not require one.
YES. APG is an adaptive marketing automation platform. You can choose one or more modules to customize your subscription to your needs.
Please note that the Lead Management and Email Marketing* modules are preselected and will always be turned on since they are essential and available for free.
APG has the following automation triggers:
- Signup to list
- Goal achieved
- Specific date
- Contact update API
- Email opened
- Link clicked
- Order completed
- Cart abandoned
- Custom event
APG has the following automation actions:
- Send email
- Send SMS
- Send brower push
- Add to list
- Update contact
- Remove from list
- Add to automation
- Remove from automation
- Add tag
- Remove tag
- Create new task
- Add to task
- Sync to third party
- Notify team
Email Marketing FAQ
A soft bounce indicates a temporary delivery issue of the campaign to an email address. This can be due to the inbox being full, or the recipient mail server experiencing technical issues and is temporarily offline. This means the current campaign could not be currently delivered, but could be in the future, as this is not a permanent delivery issue.
A hard bounce, however, means that there is a permanent issue with the delivery. This could be because the email address no longer exists for example or the domain name of the recipient has expired.